Last week the ever energetic Lucy Whittington from Statzy invited me to talk to her audience about “The F Word” – Funnels.
Interwoven with stories about monkeys, productivity toys and not going to the gym, you'll find out:
- How to stop your message from frightening animals and small children
- How to get prospects to open up and give you floods of data
- Why to collect data that you can't turn into pretty charts, and what to do with it
- How selling your customer a quick-fix might actually be the best thing you can do to help them
- How to adapt my “ethical interrogator method for both digital and physical products.
There's also a link right at the end to get the slides and a mini-course on how to create these data-rich funnels.
P.S. If you have a basic funnel in place, and you need an easy way to check on the growth of your social following, email list, traffic & sales, do have a try-out of Statzy on your mobile apps store.