Over the last couple of emails, I hope I’ve shown you that there’s a better way to sell than just giving away your expertise for free and hoping for the best.
Making an irresistible offer, as early in the relationship as you can, is the best way to both:
1) Fix what you do in your prospect’s mind.
2) Start to identify people who want to make real and positive change.
So, how do you do this?
Well, you can read a bunch of copywriting books, take a load of courses, hang out in marketing groups on Facebook, and generally do everything to confuse yourself and pile up as much conflicting information as exists in the world.
You can write your emails like some endless series of Seinfeld, but without getting paid like Jerry does.
Or, you can take a couple of hours to write a short series of emails that will:
– Make sure every future email you send gets seen.
– Separate you from the competition, allowing you to compete on results, not price.
– Shorten your “Time To First Dollar” to hours rather than days or weeks.
– Get you invaluable feedback on what your customers want, and what they actually need.
You know you need this, and more than that you know my emails work.
After all, you’re here, aren’t you?
So I want to give you the swipes of the emails that created the momentum, with a detailed breakdown of the psychological triggers at play in each one.
These triggers made sure you saw my emails and were waiting for them.
But I’m not going to give them away completely for free.
They’re a bit unusual and I don’t want their power being watered down by every wannabe scraping them for their own campaigns.
They’re not expensive though, I want to reward you for sticking with me, and have you as a customer for life, not just a day, so for people already on my list I’m giving them away at 66% off right now.
You can get the swipes and breakdowns here.