“Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful.”
– Warren Buffet
The richest man in the world knows the importance of going against common wisdom.
In the world of online courses this means:
- Teaching the minimum theory to get the maximum result, instead of throwing in the kitchen sink and trying to teach everything at once.
- Creating momentum through the same engagement skills that you already use in your marketing, rather than using teaching methods designed to pass exams instead of taking action.
- Selling small, incremental products, instead of selling “signature” products to customers who will never return.
This is why I created “Course of Action”. It’s a simple, step-by-step guide to creating online courses that will show you:
- The minimum, and therefore the optimum number of steps to teach in a single product.
- The three methods for creating engagement and momentum that Netflix uses to keep you glued to your screens for days at a time.
- The differentiates of action you should get your students to take, and in what order, to break through their mental resistance, and get real results in the open.
- An exact outline that you can use to fill in the blanks and create a successful short-course in a day.
- Where and how to introduce your next product in the sequence, and what to do if that product doesn’t exist yet.
In April, my first students tried out this method, and the feedback is exactly what I had hoped:
“I’ve never read a course like this. I was hooked, right to the end. I found myself with a finished outline that took me no effort at all.”
– James, Instagram Consultant
“I’ve already seen my clients ‘practicing in public’ in way bigger numbers than ever before. It’s like they’re doing the selling for me.”
– Ruaidhrí, Dating Coach
But are you ready for this?
To me, now, creating a series of smaller products that get results at each step, seems like the obvious thing to do, but I remember when I started, being so worried that this was the “wrong” way.
We’ve all been indoctrinated by the “rockstars” of our industries that we need to create huge products, charge thousands of dollars, and market with fanfare launches, that I’m sure you’re questioning this the same as I did.
It’s also a LOT easier. It’s not just less complex, but the resistance to creating a set of tiny products is so much less.
Maybe it seems like cheating?
Well, if it is, here’s my permission to make things easier
But let’s look at the worst case.
- You have a smaller product
- It lets more customers in
- It gets them faster results
- It generates testimonials in far higher numbers.
Even if you abandon the product after that, you have the bedrock of proof for the rest of your business.
You can make the call whether to follow up with another small step, or a complete journey to the finish line.
But I’m only opening this up for a few days.
(If you’re the kind of person that likes to leave these things down to the wire, here’s a reminder:)
Sunday night to be precise. 22:00 BST (10 o’clock in London, aka Steve’s bedtime).
I’ll be adding a live Q&A webinar for anyone who buys this week. This is something I only usually do with my private clients so I’m having to carve out some time for it next week.
I want to make sure 100% that you have everything you need to get to the finish line of an engaging course product that your customers will get, and show, results from.
Now, if this isn’t right for you, I can’t refund your time and trust, but I’ll do everything I can to make this right.
First, within 60 days, you’ll get a 1:1 call where we go through what you’ve done, and why it’s not working. Then if you’re still not getting the result you need, I’ll give you a 100% refund, and you can keep the product, in case it’s useful to you in the future.
Here’s the link:
Course of Action
PS – If you’ve been going round in circles, creating products that overwhelm you, never mind your customers, then I’d say this is perfect for you.
Click this link to get it
PPS – If you’ve not ever tried to create a product to sell then, honestly this isn’t right for you yet. I’d rather someone who has taken action and knows they need it than someone who is going to put this on the shelf with the rest of their unread ebooks.