On 23rd February I'll be leading a workshop with Kingston Chamber of Commerce on Email Marketing.
Are you tired of wracking your brains every month for ideas for your company email newsletter?
Are your prospects getting less and less responsive to emails under a tide of messages from competitors?
Do you struggle to keep up with your networking contacts and potential referrers?
The workshop is for business owners and marketing managers who want to know how they can build more business using email without bringing in extra technical and marketing resource.
Stephen Pratley, Digital Marketing Consultant and trainer in Email Marketing at the Institute of Direct Marketing will run a condensed morning of interactive learning, aimed at making email marketing both easier and more effective for businesses of all sizes.
- Why email’s not dead, despite what social media “guru's” might say
- Where most businesses go wrong with their email strategy
- Set and Forget Email Campaigns
- Growing Your Lists
- Where To Get Help
Some of the actionable tips you'll learn are:
- 3 “set and forget” campaigns you can put in place in your business straight away.
- How to use email to request testimonials without sounding pushy.
- 10 places you can be collecting targeted opt-on email addresses
The workshop takes place at Maple Works, 73 Maple Road, Surbiton KT6 4AG (next door to Gordon Bennet), 09:30 – 11:30, February 23rd 2016
The event is free to attend, but places need to be reserved using the Eventbrite form below: