BJ Fogg’s Process for Habit Design
Alongside Dr Cialdini, BJ Fogg is probably the greatest thinker on persuasion of our era.
And by greatest, I mean the one whose theories have most impact, because they are so simple.
In fact they’re almost too simple. The biggest objection to them is that they aren’t “ambitious” enough.
To find out how wrong they are, watch the video and discover:
– 3 conditions that need to be in place for anyone to be able to take any action.
– 5 types of behaviour and the strategies to affect change in each one.
– Why the most motivated subjects sometimes can’t take action
– And why the easiest tasks sometimes don’t get done either.
– Who in your target market you should focus on and who you should give up on
– What you need to focus on to maximise the size and stickiness of your behaviour change efforts